Friday, July 1, 2011

The Visit With My Brother Chad

Most people who know me know that I have an older brother named Chad who has lots of problems and is deaf and that has to live in a Human Development Center in Arkadelphia  He is 27 years old and the people he loves the most is his Daddy, Momma , and Sister.  Me and my mom went down Sunday morning to see him and visit. My mom goes to visit with him almost every 2 weeks or so but it had been longer because of her surgery, and I hadn't seen him in a long time, so I went with her.  We had such a great time and he was soooo happy to see us. He kept telling us he loved us and kissed on us.  It makes it very hard to leave him (especially on my mom) there when he is doing so good.  I took a few pictures that turned out great!! Pictures are usually really hard to get of him because he squints his eyes alot. 



I sure do miss him and wish he was closer to us but hopefully he will get to come home soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment