Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Brody & Lorren

Eleven years ago today I became an Aunt to Brody and Lorren, so Happy Birthday to both of them today. It doesn't seem like it has been 11 years.  On this day 11 years ago my step brother Jason and his wife Kim were having there baby Lorren  in El Paso, Texas and my step sister Stacey and her husband Gary were here in Little Rock having their baby Brody. It was crazy how they were pregnant at the same time but it never occurred that they could have their babies on the same day and they did! It was such an exciting day and I am so glad to be apart of their lives and for them to call me Aunt Heather! Here are some pictures of them over the years....tear...lol




 



Brody Aaron Larkin & Lorren Alyssa Tannehill




























I love these kids!
We wont be able to be with Lorren today because they live in Louisiana but I called and she is going shopping so I hope she has a great day!
Last night we had a get together for Brody's Birthday since we wouldn't see him today and here are a few pictures from last night..



Happy Birthday Brody & Lorren!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment