Saturday, June 25, 2011

Vacation Bible School

So this past week has been Vacation Bible School at our church and I was the leader for the pre-school class. I hadn't been to VBS since I was really small so it was such a blessing to be a part of this and be able to help with all the little ones this week!


It was a beach themed VBS we had a "Beach Blast" and our motto for the week was " God is Faithful...I can dig it!"
Here are a few of the pictures of the kids in action during the week!
This was in Bible Story.

My sweet Lillian, I have her in my Sunday School class and she is so sweet and adorable!

This is Braxton,  he calls me "Teacher" with this sweet country voice that melts my heart!! 


This is Mason who is very quite and shy but he has really opened up this week in VBS with me and Corey!


This is all the kids lined up in the "Train" this is the only way I could get them to stay in a straight line, they would make train noises all around the church but they stayed in line! I was so proud of them.





Also last night at family night our friends daughter Allison was saved and it was so touching to see that and see her with her family as she accepted Christ into her life! Picture of Alli below!


I have been so blessed by this past week and I am truly looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment