Thursday, June 23, 2011

Father's Day Weekend

On Friday night we had a Father's Day dinner for my stepdad (Bob) since he would be working the rest of the weekend......here are the pictures that I took....

This is Brody



This is Riley


This is me with them both!

Sorry but that was all the pictures that I took from Friday night.

On Saturday we went up to Petit Jean State Park for a car show and swap meet that Corey has been going to since he was a little boy.  He used to go with his dad when he was still living and they would go every year it being on the Saturday before Father's Day so now he goes as remembering his dad.




 This year was my first year to go and to be honest I didn't want to go at first because it was going to be hot and humid and I just didn't think it would be fun, but I went for Corey and I LOVED it and will be going every year.  They had some neat stuff like crafts and antiques which I love! Here are some pics that I took....








On Sunday we had a Father's Day dinner with my mom's family and my dad and Renetta came down as well. I didn't get any pictures there which makes me sad :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment