Wednesday, March 6, 2013

We're Back!!

So... I know it has been a while but we have been super busy with welcoming our first child as well as finishing our house before baby (Preston) got here. Corey and I were talking about our blog a while back, saying that we should start it back because everyone had asked us about it and wondered why we had stopped blogging so here is another shot at blogging!

So we have a different blog name now instead of just "The Martone's " it is now "The Little Italian Family" courtesy of my husband! Most everyone knows that he is Italian so when trying to come up with a name for our blog now that we are a family, that's what he suggested and I liked it and it stuck!

Hopefully everyone now can keep up with our lives and Preston as he grows as well as some yummy recipes and crafts!

P.S. I will be doing a blog post on Preston very soon to get everyone up to date on him for the ones that are a little behind on seeing him grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment